How Do I Watch One Channel While Recording Another?
Recording while you watch
- Insert a video cassette with the record protect safety tab intact. Check the tape speed. If the VCR indicator on the front panel is not lit, press the TV/VCR button.
- Select a channel to record by pressing CH/TRK or the number buttons.
- Press the REC button on the remote control or the front of the VCR. The REC indicator will light.
- If you want to edit out unwanted material during recording, press the P/STILL button while recording and the VCR will pause. To resume recording, press the P/STILL button again.
- To end recording, press the STOP button.
Separate Recording and Viewing
You can view a different program from the one you're recording if your VCR is connected to your antenna or cable system. (When using a cable decoder box, use an A/B switch.)
While recording on one channel, press the TV/VCR button on the remote control to select TV viewing. The VCR indicator light on the front display shuts off. Select the channel you want to watch with the TV's channel buttons.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area