How to add music folders to My PC area in the EmoDio?
Emodio is the PC application for the Samsung MP3 Player.
Main feature of EmoDio
EmoDio has the following outstanding features:
• New Born EmoDio
From Samsung Media Studio, EmoDio is newly born and we applied new display design that maintains product differentiated UI and identity.
• TTS(Text to Speech) service offer
Through TTS(Text to Speech), converting text to voice
file, service, you can convert text from Datacast or directly
typed text to mp3 file.
• Album Art auto input and album manage.
You can manage songs classified by album through auto
album art input service related to free or purchased music.
• Multitasking Support
You can work more easily with multitasking service that handles various jobs at the same time .
• Automatic display of functions needed for each music area
The application automatically shows the functions needed for each of the music areas such as My PC, Store, My Album, CD, and Portable Device, and thus confusion on the user's part is minimized.
• Analyzing the user's musical preferences and recommending music tracks online.
Styles of music files on the user's PC are analyzed and the result is used for various customized services including the recommendation of online public albums that match the user's musical preferences.
• Dynamic albums allow the user to enjoy customized albums with dynamic 3D effects.
You can play music from various albums in My Album and enjoy accompanying 3D effects.
User-friendly 3D graphic icons and dynamic albums make using EmoDio fun and easy.
• Easy file transfers with drag and drop
The source area containing original files, and the target area to which the files are to be transferred, are visually distinguished. Various functions like copying, ripping, buying, and making CDs can be executed quickly and easily with simple drag and drop controls.
• Easy format conversion of
video and picture files.
Video and picture files are easily converted to formats suitable for the user's portable device.
My PC Area
This area appears when you
click the [My PC] button on the navigation panel.
The main panel shows a variety of information such as type, Title, Artist, Album, Genre, Time, Theme, Rating, Play Count, Last Played and Added Date for each file.
Adding music by importing folders
You can browse to a specific music folder and add music to the My PC area. When you select a folder, its subfolders are also scanned and added.
To add music by importing folders:
1. Click the [MENU] button in EmoDio.
2. Select [Import] → [Open Folder].
• The open folder window will appear.
3. Select desired folder(s) and click the [OK] button.
• A pop-up window will appear, scanning files in the selected folder and adding them to the My PC area.
• If you check [Include subfolders], the application will scan files in subfolders of the selected folder.
• You can also click the [Add Folder] button at the bottom of the My PC area.
• If you wish to scan all music files in your PC, click [Auto Scan]. If you wish to add specific file(s) to the My PC area, click [Open File].
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area