How to clean the Screen?
Cleaning the Screen
Refer to this article to clean the Screen
When cleaning the monitor case or th e surface of the TFT-LCD screen, wipe with a slightly moistened, soft fabric.
Do not spray cleaner directly onto the surface of the product.
• Otherwise, this may result in the discoloration and distortion of the structure and the screen surface may peel off.
Clean the product using a soft cloth with a monitor cleaner only. If you use a cleaner other than the monitor cleaner, dilute it with water at a ratio of 1:10.
When cleaning the power plug pins or dusting the power outlet, clean it with a dry cloth.
• Otherwise, it may result in fire
When cleaning the product, make sure to disconnect the power cord.
• Otherwise, it may result in electric shock or fire.
When cleaning the product, disconnect the power cord and clean it softly with a dry cloth.
• (Do not use chemicals such as wax, benzene, alcohol, thinner, mosquito repellant, lubricant, or cleaner.) These may change the appearance of the product surface and peel off the indication labels on the product.
Since the product housing is easily scratched, make sure to use the specified cloth only.
• Use the specified cloth adding only a little water. As the product may be scratched if there is any foreign material on the cloth, make sure to shake it thoroughly before using it.
When cleaning the product, do not spray water directly onto the main body of the product.
• Ensure that water should not be entered the product and be wet.
• Otherwise, this may result in electric shock, fire or a malfunction.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area