How to connect to the PC?
to this article when you connect Mp3 player to the PC
1) Connect the larger
end of the USB cable to the USB Connection Port on the bottom of the player.
Step 2) Connect the USB cable to the USB port on your PC.
Installation of Emodio and WMP10 or higher.
1. Install the Emodio program for file transfer.
2. Install WMP10 or higher version for MTP device.
• What is Emodio?
is the replacement for Samsung Media Studio and is currently in the Beta stages
• Do I have to use Emodio?
No.Samsung players are compatible with most music software however, you may need to use Samsung software if you want to transfer video to your device.
• PC REQUIREMENTS
Your PC system must meet the following minimum specifi cations in order to install and run EmoDio.
• Pentium 500MHz or higher.
• USB Port 2.0.
• Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher.
• DirectX 9.0 or higher.
• 100MB of free hard disc space.
• Windows Media Player 10.0 or higher.
• Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area