How To Delete An App In The Samsung Apps Panel(2014 Models)
Deleting Apps in the Samsung Apps Panel
To delete apps you have downloaded, follow the steps below.
• Recommended Apps cannot be deleted.
• Most apps located under My Apps can be deleted.
1. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Use the navigation pad to select the Samsung Apps Panel.
3. Using the navigation pad on your remote to highlight the app you want to delete.
4. Press and hold the Center of the navigation pad until the app details menu appears.
NOTE: If you do not have the delete option the app came preinstalled on the TV and cannot be deleted.
5. Use the navigation pad to select Delete to delete one app or Multi Delete for multiple apps.
NOTE: Multi Delete allows you to select multiple apps and then deletes all of the selected apps.
6. A pop up appears to confirm the selection to delete the app. Select Yes to continue.
7. The app is removed from the Samsung Apps panel.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area