How to do FM record
1. LISTENING TO FM RADIO
• Tap the icon on the main menu screen.
• FM radio reception will start.
2. FM RADIO DISPLAY
3. To switch to Preset Mode
Select this mode if you want to search through your saved FM presets one preset at a time.
• Tap the  icon in Manual mode.
• Tap Go to Preset Mode.
4. To switch to Manual Mode
Select this mode if you want to manually search through the FM band
one frequency at a time.
• Tap the  icon in Preset mode.
• Tap Go to Manual Mode.
• Some models do not support this function.
• The method may differ depending on the portable device model. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com> Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].
1. To record FM Radio broadcasting
You can record an FM radio program at any time while listening to the radio.
1) Select a radio frequency to record on the FM Radio screen and tap the [ ] icon.
2) Tap Yes .
The player starts recording.
2. To stop recording and save it.
• Tap the  icon during the recording.
• The file will be saved in memory.
3. How to search and play a recorded file.
• The recorded fi le is stored in File Browser → Recorded Files → FM Radio.
• Recorded file is saved in MP3 format.
• Each recording fi le can be as long as 5 hours.
• You can make a recording for up to approximately 18 hours (based on
• You can store a maximum of 999 fi les by the date for FM radio recording.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area