How to listen to radio on my standard home cinema system?
If you want to listen to Radio, please refer to the steps below.
• Automatic Tuning 1: When the SKIP button is pressed, a preset broadcast station is selected.
• Automatic Tuning 2: Press and hold the TUNING/CH button to automatically search for active broadcasting stations.
• Manual Tuning: Briefly press the TUNING/CH button to increase or decrease the frequency incrementally.
• Automatic Tuning 1: Press the STOP button to select PRESET and then press the SKIP button to select the preset station.
• Automatic Tuning 2: Press the STOP button to select MANUAL and then press and hold the SKIP button to automatically search the band.
• Manual Tuning: Press the STOP button to select MANUAL and then briefl y press the SKIP button to tune in to a lower or higher frequency.
Press the MO/ST button to listen in Mono/Stereo.
• Each time the button is pressed, the sound switches between STEREO and MONO.
• In a poor reception area, select MONO for a clear, interference-free broadcast.
Example : Presetting FM 89.10 in the memory
• PRGM fl ashes in the display.
• You can select between 1 and 15 presets.
• Press the TUNER MEMORY button before PRGM disappears from the display.
• PRGM disappears from the display and the station is stored in memory.
• To tune in to a preset station, press the SKIP button on the remote control to select a channel
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area