How to save the address of radio station
Example for YP-P3 model
1. LISTENING TO FM RADIO
• Tap the icon on the main menu screen.
• FM radio reception will start.
2. FM RADIO DISPLAY
3. To switch to Preset Mode
Select this mode if you want to search through your saved FM presets
one preset at a time.
• Tap the  icon in Manual mode.
• Tap 'Go to Preset Mode'.
4. To switch to Manual Mode
Select this mode if you want to manually search through the FM band
one frequency at a time.
• Tap the  icon in Preset mode.
• Tap 'Go to Manual Mode'.
Refer to this article to save an address of Radio Station.
To store stations in the preset memory
You can store FM stations in your MP3 player’s memory.
1. Manual - choose only the stations you want to store
1) Select a frequency to preset in Manual mode and tap  icon.
2) Tap 'Add to Preset'.
. The selected station is set as a preset number.
2. Automatic – automatically store all the stations the player receives
1) Tap the  icon on the FM Radio screen.
2) Tap 'Auto Preset' -> 'Yes'.
• Some models do not support this function.
• The method may differ depending on the portable device model. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com> Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area