How to set clock/timer, etc…?
Follow these steps to set clock/timer, etc...
Time Setting Options
1. Date & Time: You can set the current time and date.
2. Date Type: You can set the time display type for the World Clock.
3. Time Zone: You can change the current time by selecting an international city specific time zone. You must set the time zone before you can display the world time information.
• Some models can be slightly different from above comments.
Follow these steps to set clock/timer, etc…?
Setting the time allows you to use the date/time set, date type.
Step 1) Go to the main menu screen.
Step 2) Tap the Left, Right, Up, Down, Select button to select Settings.
Step 3) Tap the Up, Down, Select button to select Time.
Step 4) Use the Up, Down, Select button to set following Options.
models do not support this function.
• The method may differ depending on the portable device model. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com > Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area