How to solve FM Tuner Reception problem (poor or no reception)?
These can be causes of FM Tuner Reception problem.
1. Poor reception areas.
2. Poor connection with earphone.
3. FM tuner defect.
Refer to this article to solve FM Tuner Reception problem
LISTENING TO FM RADIO
•Tap the icon on the main menu screen.
• FM radio reception will start.
1. In poor reception areas, the player may not find an available FM frequency. Please set the FM Sensitivity.
Ex) YP-P3 Model
• Select the Menu .
• Tap the  icon in FM Sensitivity.
FM Sensitivity : 'High', 'Middle' and 'Low'.
you select 'High',
more frequencies will be received. But strong noise can be received.
Please refer to User Manual to know how to set the FM Sensitivity.
2. The earphones serve as antennas to receive FM Radio reception. Always connect your earphones to the player when searching or setting frequencies.
3. If the procedure above does not resolve the problem, your MP3 player requires service. Please contact our Customer Service Center.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area