How to transfer picture to MP3 player
Emodio is the PC application for Samsung the MP3 Player.
Follow these steps to transfer files from your PC to the player.
Step 1) Emodio will automatically start when the player is connected to your PC.
• If the program does not start automatically, double-click Emodio icon on the desktop.
Step 2) Click the desired file icon on the left side.
• Choose the file type you want to transfer by clicking on one of these icons Represents a photo.
Step 3) Select the file to transfer in the left file list.
Step 4) Click icon.
• The Selected file is transferred to the player.
Step 5) The file is transferred.
• Do not disconnect the USB cable during file transfer.This may cause damage to the player or your PC.
• When transferring a photo file to the player using Emodio, it is automatically converted into JPG format before transfer. The file size is automatically adjusted.
• A photo file that is transferred to the player without using Emodio can look different from the source on the screen of the player.
• Some models do not support this function. Please refer to the user manual of your model. You can find the user manual on [www.samsung.com> Support > Download Center > Search by Model number].
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area