How to use various Remote Control functions including input mode, sound and volume
Turning the power on/off
• The volume level appears in the front panel display.
Adjusting the volume
• The numeric value of the volume level appears in the front panel display.
• The volume level increases or decreases when you press VOLUME +/–.
• If you want to enjoy the sound only from the Crystal Surround Air Track, select EXTERNAL AMPLIFIER in the AUDIO SETUP menu of the TV. Refer to the owner's manual supplied with your TV.
Muting the sound
This is useful when answering a doorbell or telephone call.
Selecting the input mode
You can select either Optical input or Audio input.Press O/A INPUT on the remote control repeatedly to select the Digital (Optical) or Audio input.
Using the sound field mode
You can select from three different sound field modes (NEWS, CINEMA and MUSIC) depending on the type of sources you want to enjoy. The color of the LED indicates sound field mode.
Using the AUTO POWER LINK function
If you turn the power of the TV on/off when the Crystal Surround Air Track is connected to your Samsung TV, the unit is also automatically turned on/off. (The unit will power off after 20 min.)
Press AUTO POWER LINK on the remote control of this unit.
• Auto power link function turns on and off each time you press AUTO POWER LINK.
Using the TV functions
※Note: The remote control can operate TVs made by SAMSUNG only.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area