I'm Running Windows ME On My PC And My PC Doesn't Recognize My Yepp Player.
To get your PC to recognize your YEPP player, try the following steps:
- Install all of the Windows ME Service Packs and Critical Updates, reboot, and then attach your MP3 player to your PC. If the computer doesn't recognize the player, go to Step 2.
- Attach your MP3 player to a different USB port. If the computer doesn't recognize the player, go to Step 3.
- Disconnect all of your other USB devices from your computer, reboot, and then attach your MP3 player. If the computer doesn't recognize the player, go to Step 4.
- Uninstall the MP3's software and then reinstall the software from the disc that came with the player. After you uninstall, be sure to shutdown your computer completely. Then, restart your computer and reinstall the software. After you have reinstalled the software, attach the MP3 player to your computer.
If none of the steps listed above resolve your problem, contact Samsung Customer Support at,make sure to have the model number of your YEPP player handy.
Samsung Call Centre Operational Hours
The call centre number 0860SAMSUNG (Share Call)
08:00 ~ 20:00 Monday ~ Friday
08:00 ~ 17:00 Saturday
08:00 ~ 17:00 Sunday
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area