Smart Hub Multimedia Panel (2014 Models)
The Smart Hub Multimedia panel lets you play media content saved on USB devices, smartphones, cameras, computers, or in a Storage Service site on the TV.
1. Main screen - Displays popular media or recently played media.
2. My Devices - Shows devices connected to the TV. (For example: Connect to a Phone)
3. USB Drive - Lists USB (Flash) drives connected to the TV.
4. Network Device - Displays media sharing devices / services on the network that the TV is connected to.
5. Storage Service - Storage services such as Dropbox and SkyDrive save user content such as photos, videos, and music files on a remote server accessible through the internet. When your TV is connected to the internet, you can view or play the media saved in a storage service on the TV.
IMPORTANT: To play the content from a Storage Service, you must log in to your Samsung account and link the Samsung account to the Storage Service account. Sign into the Samsung account that the storage service is registered with on the TV to access content.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area