The Perfect Focus
The Perfect Focus function lets you refocus the picture (fix the color convergence) on your Rear Projection TV if it should become distorted. To use the Perfect Focus function, follow these steps:
1. Turn on your television.
2. Let the television warm up for at least thirty minutes.
3. Press the Menu button on your remote control.
4. Use your remote to select Function. The Function menu appears.
5. Use your remote to select Convergence. The Convergence menu appears.
6. Use your remote to select Perfect Focus. The Perfect Focus screen appears.
7. Perform the Perfect Focus process in the following order: Green - Red - Blue.
8. Press Menu to exit.
Note: Perfect Focus does not function if component input is set to 480p.
Important: Some Samsung projection TVs have Perfect Focus buttons on their front or side panels, or on their remotes. If your TV has a Perfect Focus button:
1. Let your TV warm up for thirty minutes
2. Press the Perfect Focus button. The TV automatically performs the Perfect Focus function.
If the Perfect Focus function does not fix the focus on your TV, you may need to have your TV serviced. To set up a service appointment, call Samsung Customer Care at 0860-726786-Samsung (0860 726786). Have the model number and serial number of your TV on hand when you call.
Important: If your TV displays the words Check Factory Data when you try to use the Perfect Focus function, you need to get your TV serviced. Call Samsung Customer care at the number above to arrange a service appointment.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area