The Yepp Player Is Not Functioning Properly.
If your Yepp Player is:
- Only displaying the logo
- Not functioning properly
- Showing the battery life is empty with a new battery installed
- Volume is not working
- Turning on or off repeatedly
It may require service or just need to be reset.. Take the following steps
first before determining that the device will require service.
- Ensure that the HOLD button is not set to HOLD position.
- If the battery is replaceable, replace the battery.
- If your device has a reset button, reset the unit.
Is this happening after a firmware upgrade? If so, please enter firmware in the search box above and follow the instructions for your model.
MP3 Players have a One Year Warranty.
MP3 CD Players have a One Year Warranty.
Physical Damage is not covered under warranty.
To check the status of your warranty, please enter the serial number below.
If you require service, please contact
Samsung Call Centre Operational Hours
The call centre number 0860SAMSUNG (Share Call)
08:00 ~ 20:00 Monday ~ Friday
08:00 ~ 17:00 Saturday
08:00 ~ 17:00 Sunday
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area