Upon Formatting My YP-T8, I Deleted My Games. How Do I Restore Them?
When you format the YP-T8, all of the contents including the games are deleted. Upon reconnecting the unit to the PC, the folders will appear again, however, they will be empty. Follow the instructions below to reinstall the games.
- Connect the YP-T8 to your PC and insert the installation disc that came with
- Right click on the button and click Explore to Open up Windows Explorer.
- Browse the CD and Click on Contents so that the folders Game, Music, Photo
and Video appear on the right.
- Right click on the Games folder and select "Copy".
- Click on Removable Disk (a) in the folders side so that the YP-T8 folders
appear on the right (b).
- In an empty area on the right side (Removable Disk), right click and select
Important - Do not click on the Games or any other folder. You must click in an empty area.
- When the "Confirm Folder Replace" box appears, click yes to all.
- When through, right click on the in the lower right hand corner of your screen and safely
remove the device.
Games will now be restored, however, each time you format the player completely, you'll need to reinstall the games.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area