What is Film Mode and how do I enable it on my Samsung TV? (2012: 2014 models)
What is Film Mode and how do I enable it on my Samsung TV? (2012 - 2014 models)
Film Mode is used to smooth out frame transitions while watching a video that is being processed using 3:2 pulldown technology. Film mode is only available with a 480i signal.
- Turn your TV on and press the MENU button to open the main menu.
- The Picture section will be highlighted by default. Press right on the navigation pad on your remote control to access the Picture menu.
- Press down on the navigation pad on your remote control until Picture Options is highlighted and then select
- Press down on the navigation pad on your remote control until Film Mode is highlighted and then select it.
- You will have three options: Off, Auto 1, and Auto 2. Use the navigation pad to select the option you would like to use.
- <font face="Verdana"
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
Nigeria 0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Angola 917 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area