What is Game Mode and how do I enable it on my Samsung TV?
What is Game Mode and how do I enable it on my Samsung TV ?
Game Mode is a setting used to bypass different operations in the TV. When Game Mode is enabled one of the major changes is the DNIe chip in the TV is bypassed. Bypassing the DNIe chip disables some video processing in the TV, which in turn allows for a faster video response time. This is useful when viewing a fast-paced video source such as a video game.
To activate or deactivate Game Mode follow the steps below.
- With your TV powered on press the MENU button to open the Main Menu.
- Use the navigation pad to select the System menu and then press ENTER.
- Use the navigation pad to select the General section of the System menu and then press ENTER.
- Use the navigation pad to select ON for the Game Mode option and then press ENTER.
- Press the BACK/EXIT button to leave the menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
0800 545 545
Tanzania 0800 780089
Uganda 0800 300 300
DRC 499 999
0800 726 7864
Ghana 0800 100077
Ivory Coast 8000-0077
Cameroon 67095 0077
0860 726 7864
Zambia 0211 350 370 / 3434
Namibia 08 197 267 864
Mauritius 800 2550
Reunion 02625088 80
Zimbabwe 0808 0204
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centres in your area