Working to keep you and your family comfortable all year round
A Samsung inverter reverse cycle Ducted Air Conditioner is designed to enable each room in your home to be cooled or heated by one system. Ducted Systems are also relatively unobtrusive as the conditioned air is distributed through ducts hidden in your roof space to outlets in the ceiling of each room. The primary components of your Samsung Ducted System consist of the indoor unit, outdoor unit and controller.
Samsung Duct S indoor units contain up to 3 fans* and are designed to handle duct lengths with static pressures of up to 200pa**; to provide powerful airflow in your home.
*3 fans for 9~14kW units, 2 fans for 5.2 and 7.1kW units. **200pa for 10~14kW units, 150pa for 5.2~9kW units
3-way service access for easy maintenance
Most ducted air conditioners are installed in a variety of locations, so they need to be accessed in different ways for maintenance. The Samsung DUCT S Air Conditioner is designed to be accessed from three directions – top, side and bottom – using an easy to remove Slide Fit cover. As a result, it’s much easier to maintain wherever it's installed.
Comfortable and Reliable
Samsung Ducted Air Conditioners are designed to keep on working, even on those extremely hot or cold days. With an operating range of -15°C to 50°C outside air temperature for cooling, and -20°C to 24°C for heating, you can be assured that your unit can work when you need it*
Easy to use and Stylish in design
To accompany your Ducted Air Conditioning System, is a choice of controllers. The MWR-WE10N is a LCD Backlit controller with a host of features.
MWR-WE10N controller (sold separately)
Ease of installation
Designed to help meet Australian conditions
MWR-WE10N controller Features
Samsung systems featured can be controlled by a compatible smart device* when combined with the optional Wi-Fi kit.
* Wi-Fi enabled control requires a wireless router. Wi-Fi enabled control is compatible with selected Android™ and iOS Smartphones and requires the Smart Air Conditioner app, downloaded from Google Play or iTunes. To use ‘Out Of House’ control, users must register the product at http://global.samsungsmartappliance.com. Internet connection required. Data charges may apply. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under licence. iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Air Conditioning Committed to After Sales and Warranty Support
- Indoor Unit AC180JNHFKH/SA
- Outdoor Unit AC180JXAFNH/SA
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) 6.0/18.0/20.0 kW
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) 4.8/20.0/22.5 kW
- Indoor (V) 1-phase, 220-240V, 50Hz
- Outdoor (V) 3-phase, 380-415V, 50Hz
- EER (Std, Cooling) 3.4
- MCA 14.5 A
Indoor Unit Fan
- Air Flow Rate(High/Mid/Low)[L/S] 1116 / 966 / 816
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) 49 / 60 / 196 Pa
- Indoor @ 1.5m 55/57 dBA
- Outdoor @ 1m (Cool/ Heat) 55 / 57 dBA
- Unit Dimension (Indoor, WxHxD) 1350 x 450 x 910 mm
- Unit Dimension (Outdoor, WxHxD) 1612 x 984 x 519 mm
- Net Weight (Indoor) 82.50 kg
- Net Weight (Outdoor) 107.50 kg
- Type R410A
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 9.52 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/8"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 19.05 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 3/4"
- Installation Max. Length [m] 75 m
- Installation Max. Height [m] 30 m
Operating Temp. Range
- Cooling (℃) -15 to 50 ℃
- Heating (℃) -20 to 24 ℃
Duct S – 18.0 kW High Static Duct System (3 Phase) - Indoor (AC180JNHFKH/SA)
2016.08.11User Manual ver 1.0