Designed For Efficiency
Samsung DVM S offers efficiency and easy to install models that are designed to keep your business moving.
Achieve high efficiency with the DSI system
DSI is a third-generation system that uses a Dual Inverter Compressor. The two compressors operate in unison so that overall compressor durability is enhanced, With compressor speed acceleration and simultaneous starting. DVM S provides rapid cooling and heating performance. In addition, DVM S is designed to promote stable, equal oil balancing without the need for an additional balancing pipe.
Installation designed to be easy and flexible
At 22 horsepower (HP), the large-unit capacity of the DVM S is designed to facilitate installation with a small footprint and light weight product. Non-polar communication between indoor and outdoor units is designed to promote easy wiring work. The DVM S provides piping length of up to 220 m (721.79ft). With this technology, installation is available for a maximum height of 110 m (360.89 ft). The piping distance is far between outdoor and indoor units, so individual indoor units perform capacity connection control and automatic refrigerant equalization.
Designed to readily discover common product issues with Auto Commissioning Management (ACM)
DVM S has a smart management system that is designed to facilitate self-diagnosis, auto commissioning, auto management and mobile data transmission. DVM S is designed to monitor the operation status and display an error code in response to signs of abnormal operation, enabling users to readily address the problem. If a malfunction occurs with the DVM S outdoor unit, the last 30 minutes of operating data are stored for automatic backup. Small openings on the front of the outdoor units promote straightforward unit status checking and option setting. With S-Checker, users can control the system with a compatible smartphone or tablet PC. Testing results are automatically stored and reported.
*Compatible smartphone required. Software download required. Existing Wi-Fi infrastructure required. Data charges may apply.
Lessen disruptions with 12-hour quiet operation
DVM S outdoor fans include an operation control system for low noise levels. Quiet operation continues for 12 hours, so users can take advantage of a low operating noise during the night.
- Type SUPER DVM HR
- Outdoor Unit AM240MXVGNR/ET
Power Supply (Outdoor Unit) [Φ, #, V, Hz]
- Mode HR
- 24 HP
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) 67.2 kW
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) 67.2 kW
Power Input (Rated)
- Cooling 1) 18.61 kW
- Heating 2) 13.20 kW
Current Input (Rated)
- Cooling 1) 29.80 A
- Heating 2) 21.20 A
- MCA 55.0 A
- MFA [A] 63.0 A
Energy Efficiency (Rated)
- EER (Rated Cooling) 3.6
- COP (Rated Heating) 5.1
- Type Scroll Inverter
- Output(kW) 6.76 x 2 kW
- Model DS-GB070FAVA x 2
- Oil (Type) PVE
- Oil (Initial Charge) [cc] 1100 x 2 cc
Indoor Unit Fan
- Type Propeller
- Motor (Output) [W] 620 W
- Number of Unit (EA) 2 EA
- External Static Pressure (Min / Std / Max) [mmAq] 8.0 mmAq
- Air Flow Rate [m3/h] 20400 ㎥/h
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, mm) 15.88 mm
- Liquid Pipe (Φ, inch) 5/8"
- Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 34.92 mm
- Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 1+3/8"
- Discharge Gas Pipe (Φ, mm) 28.58 mm
- Discharge Gas Pipe (Φ, inch) 1+1/8"
- Installation Max. Length [m] 200(220)
- Installation Max. Height [m] 50(110)/40(110)
- Type R410A(Fluorinated greenhouse gas, GWP=2,088)
- Factory Charging (kg) 14.00 kg
- Factory Charging (tCO2e) 29.23 tCO2e
Noise Level (Outdoor)
- Sound Pressure 69 dBA
- Sound Power 90.0 dBA
External Dimension (Outdoor Unit)
- Net Weight (Indoor) 350.0 kg
- Net Weight (Outdoor) 372.0 kg
- Unit Dimension (Indoor, WxHxD) 1295x1795x765 mm
- Unit Dimension (Outdoor, WxHxD) 1363x1987x832 mm
Operating Temp. Range
- Cooling (℃) -5 ~ 48 ℃
- Heating (℃) -25 ~ 24 ℃