Turbo Mode operates the Air Conditioner unit at its maximum speed so it quickly reaches the set temperature
Helps circulate air around the room without using the cooling/heating functions.
Noise levels can be reduced when that extra quiet time is needed.
Good Sleep Mode
Good sleep mode automatically adjusts the air flow direction and fan speed to help provide a comfortable environment while you sleep, at a pre-set temperature and operating time set by you.
Keeping the unit fresh
When the Air Conditioner unit is turned off, the Auto Clean function automatically runs the fan on low speed for a period of time to dry off moisture within the heat exchanger of the indoor unit, keeping it dry to minimize the growth of bacteria.
Designed to automatically select the Operating mode based on surrounding temperature. This allows the Air Conditioner to heat or coo as required to maintain set temperature.
Demand Response Enabled Device (D.R.E.D)
D.R.E.D allows certain energy providers to limit your power consumption during peak demand times to help reduce power strain on the electricity network. Participation may entitle you for rebates from your energy provider. Please contact your energy provider to find out if it recognises D.R.E.D. and for further details. All Samsung hiwall split systems enable D.R.E.D. with the option of DRM1, DRM2, and DRM3 levels.
5 YEARS PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY
Stay rest assured you are buying a quality Air Conditioner. The Samsung Boracay is supported by a 5 year parts and labour warranty*. Any questions on our warranty or want to see our full terms and conditions: Visit samsung.com.au/warranty
Air Conditioners sold in Australia are required to meet Minimum Energy Performance Standards (MEPS) set by the Government.
|Room Size Range||Capacity||Model code|
|9 – 16m2||2.5kW||F-AR09KSFTAWQ1|
|16 – 24m2||3.5kW||F-AR12KSFTAWQ1|
|24 – 34m2||5.0kW||F-AR18KSFTAWQ1|
|34 – 46m2||6.8kW||F-AR24KSFTAWQ1|
|46 – 54m2||8.0kW||F-AR30KSFTAWQ1|
-There are many variables that will affect the requirements of your air conditioning, such as orientation, usage, dimensions, construction materials, insulation, equipment, etc.
-To find your local Samsung Air Conditioning Dealer click on ‘where to buy’. They will generally attend to your property to assess the requirement, calculate the heat load, select the required unit, and provide to you a quotation to supply and install.
- Capacity (Cooling) 6.8 kW
- Capacity (Heating) 8.0 kW
- Capacity (Cooling, Min - Max), kW 2.2~8.0 kW
- Capacity (Heating, Min - Max), kW 1.9~10.0 kW
- AEER (Cooling) 3.23 W/W
- ACOP (Heating) 3.30 W/W
- EER (Std, Cooling) 3.24 W/W
- COP (Std, Heating) 3.31 W/W
- Energy Star Rating (Cooling) 2.0 ★
- Energy Star Rating (Heating) 2.0 ★
- Sound Pressure Level (Indoor, High / Low) 45/27 dBA
- Sound Pressure Level (Outdoor) 53 dBA
- Power Source (V/Hz/Ph) 1/220~240/50
- Power Input (Cooling / Heating) 2100 W
- Current Input (Cooling) 9.7 A
- Current Input (Heating) 11.1 A
- Net Dimension (Indoor, WxHxD) 1065*298*222 mm
- Net Unit Weight (Indoor) 12 kg
- Net Dimension (Outdoor, WxHxD) 880*793*310 mm
- Net Unit Weight (Outdoor) 53.5 kg
- Connection Size (Liquid, OD) mm 6.35mm
- Connection Size (Suction) mm 15.88mm
- Piping Height (Max) 15 m
- Piping Length ( Max) 30 m
- Refrigerant (Type) R410A
- Moisture Removal (l/hr) 2.5 l/hr
- Operating Temperature Range (Cooling) -10~46 ℃
- Operating Temperature Range (Heating) -15~24 ℃
- Compressor Type BLDC ROTARY
- Piping Height (Max, m) Yes
- Fast Cool Yes
- 2 Step Cooling (Fast + Comfort) Yes
- Comfort Cool Yes
- D'light Cool Yes
- Good Sleep Yes
- Single User Mode Yes
- Dehumidification Yes
- Fan Mode Yes
- Quiet Mode Yes
- Air Direction Control (Up/Down) Auto
- Air Direction Control (Left/Right) Manual
- Air Flow Speeds (Cool/Fan) 5/4
- Standard Filter Yes
- Auto Clean (Self Cleaning) Yes
- Smart Check Yes
- Smart Service Yes
- Remote Controller Yes
- Real-Time Timer Yes
- Auto Changeover Yes
- Auto Restart Yes
- DRED Enabled (DRM 1, 2 & 3) Yes