46” Outdoor OMD Series
Draw visitors to your retail business by effectively delivering promotional messaging with excellent visibility. OMD Series SMART Signage features 2,500-nit high brightness and 5000:1 contrast ratio for superb visibility in various lighting environments. Even customers who are wearing polarized sunglasses can view messages with outstanding clarity and brightness
Control brightness control with an automatic brightness sensor. You can customize the maximum and minimum brightness within a range of 400-nit to 2,500-nit brightness to complement almost any environment.
Present business messaging 24/7 even when the display is exposed to sunlight directly and indirectly for reliable around-the-clock operation. OMD Series SMART Signage is mechanically designed and has undergone internal testing to endure various operating temperatures.
Leverage Samsung’s 2nd Generation SSSP and a powerful quad-core processor with SoC technology for outstanding performance. 2nd Generation SSSP incorporates Samsung's advanced MagicInfo® Premium S all-in-one embedded content management solution that limits the need for a separate PC or media player. The result is an uncluttered and simple digital signage configuration that delivers rich media content and operational efficiency.
Manage content conveniently from a compatible mobile device with built-in Wi-Fi and MagicInfo® solution, even when the displays are installed in difficult-to-access locations*. MagicInfo enables professional management of multiple displays, and the MagicInfo Mobile application can be used on a compatible tablet or other compatible mobile device to easily deliver content to Samsung's compatible displays or to update their templates or content.
Impress customers with a sophisticated design featuring a narrow 9.3mm bezel and slim depth that offers an elegant appearance^. Slim bezels allow OMD Series displays to be used in almost seamless video walls for stunning window and wall displays. And with slim-depth panels these stylish displays can deliver efficient use of space.
Take advantage of a variety of form factors to suit your display environment. As a standalone kit-type panel, the OMD-K is designed for specialised use in various customised housings to serve a wide range of configuration and environmental needs. OMD-W is an aesthetically pleasing standalone panel that is suitable for in-window store display usage with a back cover that hides its array of connectivity ports and openings. Both OMD-K and OMD-W models are available in various sizes (46”, 55” and 75”) for configuration flexibility.
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Panel Type S-PVA
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1018.08(H) x 572.67(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 2,500 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 6 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5Mhz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75Hz
- RGB In Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- RGB Out DP1.2(Loop-out)
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1, HDMI2, Component(CVBS Common)
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:385W, Typical:216W, BTU(Max):1312.85W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1,035.9 x 590.5 x 142.9 mm
- Package Dimension (HxWxD) 1,123 x 686 x 236 mm
- Net Weight 19.6 kg
- Package Weight 25.1 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Bezel Width 9.3 (Top) / 6.5 (Bottom) / 7.8 (Left/Right)mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded, SIM (Slide in Module )
- Temperature 0~30 ℃ (Direct Sunlight), 0~50 ℃ (w/o Direct Sunlight)
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special Plug and Play, MagicInfo S2, Slide in Module, Digital Daisy Chains(100ea), Built in Speakers, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Image Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC, PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Smart Scheduling, WiFi Embedded, Sunglasses Viewable
- Speaker Built in Speaker (10W + 10W)
- Protection Glass N/A
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) : Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) : V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Environment N/A
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included External IR/Brightness Sensor, Quick Setup Guide, Regulatory Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller,Batteries
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
*Existing Wi-Fi infrastructure and internet connection required. Application must be downloaded. Data, subscription or other charges may apply.
^Bezel width varies by screen size