The superb portability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 makes it an ideal tablet for mobile business. The premium 9.7” model is exceptionally lightweight and slim.
Exceptional viewing experience
Enjoy exceptional readability on the go with a viewing experience optimized for mobile business users. Featuring a 4:3 Super AMOLED display with a high brightness and contrast ratio, the Galaxy Tab S2 is designed for optimal document viewing and writing. Reading Mode helps reduce eye strain, by adjusting the color settings for superb reading comfort.
Working on-the-go should be seamless with the Galaxy Tab S2. It comes preloaded with full, core Microsoft Office apps for document work that is compatible with PC, Microsoft OneDrive* to help deliver business continuity across all devices. The device also includes EAS email features such as Free/Busy lookup, S/MIME, IRM Support, and more.
* 100GB OneDrive storage for 2 years from redemption via OneDrive app on your qualifying device. Internet and mobile fees may apply. Limit: 1 offer redemption per person/account/device. Offer available on select devices, and may vary by region and mobile operator. Offer may be withdrawn without notice.
Knox security platform
The Galaxy Tab S2 is designed to ensure iron-clad device management through the use of Knox, Samsung’s built-in mobile security platform certified worldwide. Recipient of the most strong ratings* from Gartner, Inc. in over 16 security properties, it helps protect enterprise data by building a secure hardware/software integrated environment.
*Samsung Knox received the most "Strong" ratings of any mobile security platform in Gartner report "Mobile Device Security: A Comparison of Platforms" (April 6, 2016).
Software customised to your needs
With over-the-air bulk device configuration and content deployment, the Galaxy Tab S2 can be easily tailored to help meet the needs of different industries. Off-the-shelf devices can be set up directly with the cloud console, to help increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
* Devices sold separately.
Book cover with Book cover with Bluetooth keyboard
The Galaxy Tab S2 9.7” model gives you the convenience of a PC without the weight. Its book cover and Bluetooth keyboard combination can be folded together with the tablet as one unit for easy carrying. And to top it all off, the keyboard features an a design with concave keys to help deliver fast, accurate typing and a convenient touchpad.*Galaxy Tab S2 Book Cover Keyboard sold separately.
Compatible with more than 120 Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions and more than 600 MDM policies, the Galaxy Tab S2 is manageable by many leading MDM partners worldwide, allowing for easy adoption into your existing MDMs. And with Knox Mobile Enrollment, thousands of devices can be configured and managed with minimal hassle, helping to save cost and time.
Exceptional fingerprint technology
Accessing your device is easy thanks to fingerprints based technology. Fingerprint recognition gets an upgrade with a touch-based sensor that does away with cumbersome swipes. If that’s not enough, two-factor authentication is designed to provide extra security, making it suitable for protecting.
- CPU Speed 1.8 GHz, 1.4 GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 9.7" (245.8mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
- Technology (Main Display) Super AMOLED
- Colour Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution CMOS 8.0 MP
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 2.1 MP
- Rear Camera - Flash No
- Video Recording Resolution FHD (1920 x 1080)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 3 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 64 GB
- Available Memory* (GB) 52.9 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 128GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B17 (700), B28 (700)
- 4G TDD LTE B40 (2300)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 G + 5 GHz, VHT80 MIMO
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- NFC No
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Android 6.0
- Color Black
- Form Factor Tablet
- Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 237.3 x 169.0 x 5.6
- Weight (g) 386
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 8
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 8
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 12
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 5870
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 103
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 28
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- S-Voice No
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider
Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7", 4G) (SM-T819YZKFXSA)
2017.05.08User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.1
2017.05.08User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2017.05.08User Manual ver 1.8
(ENGLISH, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia), FRENCH, INDONESIAN, PORTUGUESE, THAI, VIETNAMESE)
2016.06.03User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2016.05.30User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.3