Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 002 915 648. 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 Australia Phone: 1300 362 603.
1. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 7 January and 18 January, 2019 in USA and UK with pre‑release versions of SM‑G970, SM‑G973 and SM‑G975 (128GB). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
2. Price quoted is based on trading in a Samsung Galaxy S9+ 256GB in full working condition until 31 March 2019. Visit a Samsung retail store or samsung.com/au/tradeup for further details, terms and conditions, and a list of eligible devices. Eligible devices and pricing are subject to change. The Samsung Trade-Up Program is operated by Brightstar Logistics Pty Ltd.
3. 1TB internal memory available on 1TB Galaxy S10+ (Ceramic) only. User‑accessible internal memory is approximately 935.7GB and depends on pre‑installed content. For additional memory, Micro SD Card sold separately.
4. Compatible with devices that support WPC Qi wireless charging visit www.wirelesspowerconsortium.com/products for details. Requires at least 30% battery life on Galaxy S10. For optimal charging speeds, it is recommended to remove any cover from your Galaxy.
5. The ultrawide lens captures 4x more than the standard wide lens. Zoom lens not available on Galaxy S10e.