You can access the Samsung Education Store if you are a current or newly accepted student or employee of an eligible, accredited educational institution in Australia (such as a school, university or technical college) and hold a valid education email address as well as a Samsung Account.1Here you can find a range of our products including tablets, phones, monitors, televisions, USBs, memory cards, SSDs and more. These products have a special educational discount2 applied to help build your Samsung workspace. Follow the below steps to start shopping now and take advantage of our free delivery
- If you do not have a Samsung Account you can sign up here
- Please make sure you are signed into a Samsung account prior to registering your education details
- Enter a valid education email address i.e emails ending in edu.au
- A verification link will be sent to the provided email address
- Access the Education portal upon successful verification
To gain access to the Samsung Education Store, you will need to log in with your Samsung Account. If you do not have a Samsung Account you can create one here.
Follow the below link to the Samsung Education Store and log in with your Samsung Account details. You will then be prompted to verify your account with your email address ending in .edu.au. Please enter in your email address ending in edu.au to gain access to the Samsung Education Store.
Our Customer Service Team is available Monday to Friday from 8am – 8pm.
^Terms and conditions apply. Click here to read the terms of sale.
14 day change of mind*
1 Sign-up and verification is required.
2 Terms and conditions apply, click here to read our terms of sale.
3 Quantity limits apply.