This promotion has now closed to new registrations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answers here.
- What is the Screen Assure offer?
- If you damage the display of your Samsung Galaxy Note8, we'll help you pick up the pieces. Register on the mySamsung app by 14th of November 2017, and be rewarded with a complimentary screen and back glass repair which can be used within the first 12 months since the day of purchase.
- After registration, when can I claim/ redeem?
- Please allow 48 hours for your registration to be received and validated by our Screen Assure customer support team.
- Which device is this applicable to this offer?
- This offer is only applicable for Samsung Galaxy Note8's purchased from a participating retailer between Friday 25th of August, until Tuesday 31st of October. T&C's apply - Click here to find out more.
- When does this offer expire?
- This offer is valid only when you register via the mySamsung app on your Samsung Galaxy Note8 by Tuesday 14th of November 2017. Once the registration of your product has been successful, you may only redeem a complimentary screen and back glass repair within 12 months of the purchase date of your device.
- How do I know if my registration is successful?
- If your registration has been successful you will receive a confirmation email.
- How do I register the Screen Assure offer?
To register for the Screen Assure offer, simply complete the following steps by Tuesday 14th of November 2017.
● Step 1: Open the mySamsung app on your Samsung Galaxy Note8.
● Step 2: Tap on Rewards, located near the bottom side of the screen.
● Step 3: Tap on Click to generate voucher code.
● Step 4: Tap on Register Warranty.
● Step 5: Complete the warranty form to register for the Screen Assure offer.
- How do I set up a Samsung Account?
- Click here to view a step-by-step guide to learn how to create a Samsung Account on your device.
- What does the cover entitle me to?
- You will be entitled to one (1) free of charge LCD screen and back glass repair for consumer induced damage. The repair of customer induced damage associated with any other element of the Participating Product such as bezel, USB Port or camera is not included and will incur additional charges.
- What if I buy a 2nd hand product or a grey/parallel import?
- "Participating Product" means a Samsung Galaxy Note8 - SM-N950F. Products that are imported outside of a Participating Retail Store or Samsung Online Store, and products that are refurbished, second-hand, demonstrator or display models, non-Australian stock or grey/parallel imports are not Participating Products. Click here to view the T&C's for further information.
- Can I still make a claim without the original Proof of Purchase?
- A valid Proof of Purchase from a "Participating Retail Store" must be submitted into the mySamsung app to be eligible for this offer. Click here to view the T&C's for further information.
- I'm having trouble. Who do I contact?
- You may contact us on 1300 GALAXY (1300 425 299) or 1300 362 603 for further assistance.