AirDresser: Child Lock and Scheduling
The AirDresser can be used to Schedule the completion time of a course. You can conveniently put your items in, set the time and have it finish at a time that best suits you.
Another feature of the AirDresser is the Child Lock, which prevents injuries that can occur due to unwanted operation by children.
Below are details on activating the Child Lock feature and also how to Schedule your AirDresser.
Please note: When the Schedule button is tapped again while scheduling, any Scheduling will be cancelled.
- The Course and Schedule lights will flash up until the course time is due to start. The Schedule light will turn off when the course starts.
- The actual completion time may vary depending on the condition of clothing and surrounding temperature.
- Scheduling will be cancelled if you pause the schedule and change the course.
- The Child Lock can also be activated by tapping and holding the Silent button for 3 seconds after a course has started.
- When activated, Child Lock deactivates all buttons except the Power button.
- Child Lock activation is not affected by turning on/off the power.
Thank you for your feedback!