Using Good Sleep Mode on my Samsung Air Conditioner
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Note: The actual design of the remote control may differ based on the model you have.
Note: This feature varies depending on the model that you have. (Cooling only model does not operate the heating mode.)
- The default operation hours are set to 8 hours.
- Recommended set temperature is between 25-27° C for cooling and 21-23° C for heating.
- Wind-Free is not provided in heat mode.
- If you don't press the SET/Cancel button within 10 seconds after pressing the good'/bio sleep button, the air conditioner will return to the previous status.
- The actual design of the remote control may differ based on the model you have.
Need More Help?
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.