Setting up your Auto Ice Maker
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
It’s easy to start entertaining with freshly made ice and chilled water. We’ll show you how to get set up.
Preparing your water tank.
Your water tank creates chilled water and ice. Here's how to prepare it for the first time.
- Do not exceed the max line.
- Fill the tank only with tap or bottled water (such as mineral or purified water). Do not use other liquid.
- Make sure the water tank fits into the shelf. Otherwise, it may not operate properly.
- Push the dispenser lever for 10 seconds to emit air from the hoses of the water supply system.
- Discard the first six glasses of water to remove impurities.
Making ice for the first time
The refrigerator has a built-in ice maker that automatically dispenses ice so you can enjoy cubed or crushed ice to your preference.
Once you’ve set up your fridge and prepared the water tank, follow these steps to keep your ice bucket full.
PLEASE NOTE: Please note, if you consume all your ice at once, you must wait 8 hours before dispensing the first 4 to 6 cubes. This ensures the ice bucket fills properly. Ice cubes generated rapidly may look white, which is normal.
Thank you for your feedback!