Galaxy Buds Live: Device Layout
The Galaxy Buds Live sit softly inside the ear, giving you a fit for all-day comfort whatever your activity. The ergonomic design is snug yet non-intrusive with two wing tip sizes for a better fit. If you would like to learn more about the device layout of the Galaxy Buds Live follow the below guide for more information.
If foreign materials are place on the touch-sensitive sensor, they may cause the sensor to malfunction. Before wearing the earbuds, clean the sensor first.
- If there is swear or liquid on the charging contacts, corrosion may occur on the Galaxy Buds Live. When there is sweat or liquid on the charging contacts or earbuds, clean them before inserting the earbuds on the charging case.
- Close the charging case when you store or charge the earbuds.
Attaching wing tips
- Use only USB Type-C cable supplied with the device. The charging case may be damaged if you use Micro USB cable.
Battery indicator lights identification
Earbud battery indicator light
Charging case battery indicator light
Wireless charging using Wireless PowerShare
The location of the wireless charging coil may vary by device. Adjust the device and the charging case to make a strong connection. For more information on setting up Wireless PowerShare on your Galaxy Phone please click here.
- To charge properly, do not move or use either the device thats functions as a wireless charger or the charging case while charging.
- If you charge the Galaxy Buds Live while charging the the device that functions as a wireless charger, the charging speed may decrease or the Galaxy Buds Live may not charge properly, depending on the charger type.
- If the remaining battery power of the device that functions as a wireless charger drops below a certain level, power sharing will stop.