Use Dolby Atmos with your Samsung Soundbar
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Note: HW-Q600A only supports Atmos via HDMI input to the soundbar
- 2022 Soundbar models: HW-Q600B, HW-Q700B, HW-Q800A, HW-Q930B, HW-Q990B
- 2021 Soundbar models: HW-Q600A, HW-Q700A, HW-Q870A, HW-Q900A, HW-Q950A
- 2020 Soundbar models: HW-Q900T/XY , HW-Q950T/XY, HW-Q800T/XY, HW-Q70T
- 2019 Soundbar models: HW-Q70R, HW-Q80R, HW-Q90R
- If TV only has ARC support, then the Atmos supported source will need to be connected to HDMI input of the soundbar for the soundbar to process ATMOS sound and pass-through video to TV
- HW-Q600A only supports Atmos via HDMI input to the soundbar
- 2018 Soundbar models: HW-N850, HW-N950
- 2016 Soundbar models: HW-K950, HW-K850
Note: External source required to support Dolby Atmos output.
- HDMI port will be labeled ARC on the back of the TV or One Connect Box.
- Most One Connect Boxes have an HDMI-ARC port (it is usually the third HDMI port).
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.