The item is in the cart.
Wide Immersive Display
Dolby Atmos Surround Sound
Long Lasting Battery
A lot more tablet in our thinnest frame
Introducing the Galaxy Tab S5e, built for connectivity and entertainment on a thinner and lighter frame. Powerful, portable performance means you can use it wherever, whenever and however you want.
Ultra-light for on-the-go
Lightweight design to keep you comfortably connected to what you enjoy most. At 5.5mm thin and weighing around 400g, Galaxy Tab S5e is light enough to comfortably stay with you. Relax or roam free watching movies or control your home appliances* without feeling bored or bogged down.
*Only works with SmartThings compatible devices. SmartThings app and SmartThings Hub required to activate SmartThings feature. Feature performance may vary based on distance and network quality; both home appliances and the Samsung device also require a network connection to use this service. Check compatible devices and appliances at https://www.smartthings.com/au/products or in the SmartThings app.
Beautiful design that you can see and feel
Design that matches your sense of style. Galaxy Tab S5e features a polished metal uni-body case design in a sophisticated metal finish. What’s more, it comes in monochromatic tablet colour options, including Silver and Black that blend in seamlessly with your lifestyle.
*Product colours availability may vary depending on country, region and carrier.
A screen you'll have to see to believe
Be immersed in the content you love to watch. Galaxy Tab S5e features a vivid 10.5 inch sAMOLED display that delivers stunning colour reproduction and outstanding screen brightness levels. Now you can fully immerse yourself in your favourite movies or Netflix* TV series.
*Netflix subscription sold separately. Data and internet connection required.
The power that can’t stop the fun
Let the good times play on, and on. Galaxy Tab S5e comes with a quick-charging 7,040mAh (typical)* battery life for extended use. This means you get to enjoy up to 15 hours of viewing without having to worry about running out of power.**
* Battery capacity value of a ‘typical’ user. Based upon independent third party testing. Rated (i.e. minimum) battery capacity value is 6,840 mAh. Actual battery capacity value may vary. See user manual for instructions on optimum battery life. ** Battery life based on video playback. Testing conducted using 720p video playing from full charge to flat. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, features and apps used and other factors. Please refer to user manual for instructions how to achieve optimum battery life.
Perfectly tuned for true-to-life sound
Featuring a Quad Speaker system sound by the AKG, Galaxy Tab S5e lets you listen to your favourite music with enriched, powerful sound. And with Dolby Atmos’ three-dimensional surround sound you’ll stay fully immersed with what’s on screen.
*The Spotify app is only available in Spotify-supported countries, and if you travel abroad it may not be available.
More power for when you really need it*
Galaxy Tab S5e available in 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM** or 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM*** storage sizes, and up to 512GB of external memory with microSD card support****. Helps you keep your device running at prime levels when you’re gaming or streaming online content.
* Compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 ** Up to approximately 49.9GB user accessible, depending on installed software. *** Up to approximately 114GB user accessible, depending on installed software. **** MicroSD card sold separately.
Finally a reason to put down your phone
Stay in touch when your phone is out of reach. Galaxy Tab S5e Wi-Fi can seamlessly sync with your compatible Galaxy Smartphone*, so you do not miss a call when it comes in. It also allows you to reply to urgent text messages, so you’re never out of the loop.*
* Call & Message Continuity (CMC) functionality on Galaxy Tab S5e (Wi-Fi variant only) requires (1) activation of CMC on a compatible Samsung smartphone device running Android 9 Pie or above as a ‘main device’, and (2) registration of Galaxy Tab S5e (Wi-Fi variant only) as a ‘registered device’. Samsung Account required and data charges may apply.
Focus only on what you want to see
View only what you want, when you want it. The One UI Galaxy Tab S5e helps minimise display clutter by enabling you to organise content that is relevant to you. Simply tap and focus on what you want to see and read, one detail at a time, for a much more balanced tablet experience.
Share to keep loved ones connected
Get everyone in on the fun. With Family Share, Galaxy Tab S5e lets you easily connect and share each family member’s photos, reminders, notes and calendar events. Now you’re one step closer to bringing everyone together.
Powerful security built to recognise only you
Access granted for you alone. Galaxy Tab S5e features Face Recognition so that the only person viewing your personal content is you. What’s more, Fingerprint Scanning is available straight from the Power Key so you can skip having to type in passwords when you need to open your device in a hurry.
How do I fix Google Play Store not opening or downloading?How do I fix Google Play Store not opening or downloading?See The Answer
Scanning a QR Code from Samsung phoneScanning a QR Code from Samsung phoneSee The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Key feature may different from key spec
*Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
**Price quoted is based on trading in a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 inch 4G 32GB in full working condition until 31 October 2019. T&Cs apply. The Samsung Trade Up Program is operated by Brightstar Logistics Pty Ltd.