The item is in the cart.
Multitask without boundaries
Adapt to your busy life at home and on the go, the refined Galaxy Tab S4 is your ultimate entertainment and multitasking assistant.
Samsung DeX enabled for productivity
Samsung DeX is available on a Samsung tablet for the first time with Galaxy Tab S4. Get computer-like productivity with the mobility of a tablet. Multitask simply via a USB-C to HDMI adapter when connected to a compatible monitor without a DeX station or DeX Pad, and add a compatible keyboard or mouse for even more efficiency*.
*HDMI adapter, keyboard, and monitor sold separately. ** Microsoft Office requires users to purchase licenses. ***Samsung DeX supports multi-resolution (HD+/FHD) video inputs. HDMI adapter required to connect to external display using Samsung DeX. **** Some apps in tablet mode may differ when in Samsung DeX mode. *****Recommend accessories for Galaxy Tab S4: Multi Port Adapter (EE-P5000B), HDMI Adapter (EE-HG950), DeX Cable (EE-13100). Exact model number may vary by country.
Ready to work
Put on your work hat. Galaxy Tab s4 works like a PC with a task bar, multi-window capability and familiar gestures like drag & drop.*** When you want to transition to a PC-like experience, just launch Samsung DeX via the on-screen Quick Panel and add the Tab S4 book cover keyboard and mouse.*
* Book Cover Keyboard and mouse sold separately. ** Some apps in tablet mode may differ when in Samsung DeX mode. *** Drag and drop currently supported in Messages, Myfiles, Samsung Notes, Gallery, e-mail, and Gmail only.
Diversify your work
Your personal productivity relies on comfort. That’s where Samsung DeX with a compatible external monitor comes in.*You can keep using the Android user interface on the tablet with Samsung DeX on a larger screen. View your work on a monitor while using the tablet as a touch pad, digitiser, or touch keyboard.
* Requires USB-C to HDMI adapter, sold separately. **Samsung DeX supports multi-resolution (HD+/FHD) video outputs. HDMI adapter required to connect to external display using Samsung DeX. *** Some apps in tablet mode may differ when in Samsung DeX mode. **** Recommended accessories for Galaxy Tab S4: Multi Port Adapter (EE-P5000B), HDMI Adapter (EE-HG950).
It’s not off. It’s on standby.
When new ideas come to mind, write them down before you forget. With the Galaxy Tab S4 Screen-Off Memo feature, you can jot down quick memos even when the screen is black, using the multifunctional S Pen. Its 0.7mm elastomer tip allows for accurate and quiet writing and drawing.
Hover and click the S Pen to access Air Commands’ many productivity tools. Now you can use Live Message to create animated handwritten notes. Draw on photos to send to friends for more fun and dynamic conversations. The S Pen doesn’t require charging as it’s battery-free.
Borrow language skills
Air Command can translate words and phrases with a swipe of the S Pen.** You can even save a preferred currency or measurement system and the S Pen will automatically convert the units for you in the translation.
- *Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
- *Images simulated for illustrative purposes. **Requires internet connection.
The Galaxy Tab S4 is capable of 4G network download speeds up to 1Gbps giving you more time to get things done.* And with the 64GB and 256GB memory configuration** and an additional memory of up to 400GB through the MicroSD card slot***, you have plenty of space to store documents and videos.
* 4G network download speed based on theoretical maximum of the 4G chipset. Actual 4G network download speed may vary by carrier provider. Other factors including device location, reception and time of day may impact. **Up to 50.8GB and 228.1GB user accessible respectively. ***MicroSD card sold separately. *****Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
Lose yourself in your entertainment
The Galaxy Tab S4 provides an expansive viewing area on a compact device. The 10.5”screen size was made possible from minimised bezels and no top logo or home button. The improved 16:10 ratio sAMOLED display gives an immersive viewing experience when watching your favorite content.
Surround yourself in the sound
Quad Speakers tuned by AKG deliver rich sound. Now you can experience auto-rotate stereo output, mastered by the experts and AKG. Dolby Atmos contributes moving audio technology, enabling 3D surround sound with an added overhead dimension that brings the screen to life.
Binge watch for hours on end
The Galaxy Tab S4 has a battery capacity of 7,300mAh that can play up to 16 hours of video, so watching your favorite shows or finishing off that season is now possible.* If your battery does run out, bring it to full charge rapidly with fast charging.
* Battery life based on video playback. Testing conducted using 720p video playing from full charge to flat. Assumes one season is 18 episodes, 50 minutes per episode. **Charging time varies depending on environment and charging device.
Useful even on standby
The Galaxy Tab S4 can turn into a smart home display* in its downtime. Daily Board can be set to display your favorite photos while it charges in its POGO charging dock**. Or turn it into a helpful assistant that can display current weather forecast and current time or your calendar.
* SmartThings app, Samsung Account and Wi-Fi/internet connection required. Compatible with select devices: www.samsung.com/au/SmartThings **Sold separately. Pogo charging dock requires separate USB-C charging cable.
Your eyes are the key
The Galaxy Tab S4 now includes iris scanning and facial recognition technology. A quick scan of your face or eyes is all that is needed to unlock your device. Even protect private files and apps with powerful encryption security using bio-authentication together with Secure Folder.
Keep your data protected. Samsung Knox security platform is built from the chip up, starting up the instant you turn on your tablet. Multiple layers of real-time security put your data in a secure folder that only you can open, and keep your work and personal things separate.
How It Stacks Up
* User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
* Key feature may different from key spec
*The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.