Samsung ‘Two Hour’ Repair Offer (Offer) - Terms & Conditions (T&Cs)
1. Participating Store: Offer available at Samsung Experience Store George Street (450 George Street, Sydney). Not available at other Samsung stores. Participating Stores subject to change.
2. Carry In: Customer must (a) book in their Eligible Device for repair at a Participating Store, and (b) deliver and collect their Eligible Device from a Participating Store.
3. Cut-Off Time: Repair must be booked in by Participating Store at least 2.5 hours before closing time of Participating Store.
4. Eligible Devices: Offer available for Australian variants of the following Samsung Galaxy smartphones only: S8, S8+, S9, S9+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Note9, Note10, Note10+ and Note10 5G. Eligible Devices subject to change.
5. Eligible Repairs: Offer available for manufacturing faults with Eligible Devices only. Not available for customer-induced damage (e.g. cracked screen). Eligible Devices that are outside of Samsung’s express manufacturer warranty period (i.e. 24 months) may not be covered under this Offer. Customers should contact Samsung directly to confirm the position in relation to their Eligible.
6. Device: Offer is subject to spare parts availability and to change.
ACL: Offer and T&Cs are not intended to restrict or limit your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
7. Samsung: Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 002 915 648). For support, call Samsung’s Customer Contact Centre on 1300 GALAXY (1300 425 233).