1. The service of www.samsung.com comprises the main provisions of the following products and services:
- downloading of images, screensavers and wallpapers as well as other products for Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- general news and information.
2. Addressees of these services are legitimate possessors of SIEPL
3. Access to the services requires the registration of the User on the Website, www.samsung.com. Requirement for the registration is the acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions for the use of www.samsung.com as presented. If the User receives a password, it shall mean that Samsung has accepted the registration, and the User may log to the services of www.samsung.com with the use of the password.
4. The Website may contain board(s)or other forms of communication broadcasting. When a User uploads or posts an article(s), it may be displayed on the Website after confirmation of Samsung. In case of inappropriate post, it may not be displayed. Any images or articles that have been posted by a User which are related to products other than those manufactured by Samsung, can be removed without prior notice. Samsung reserves the right to delete or remove any messages or articles posted by the User at any time without prior notice. The views or comments made in the bulletin boards do not reflect the views of Samsung.
5. Samsung reserves the right to terminate a User account at any time without prior notice should a User misuse the Website or Services , or use the Website or Services in an unlawful, abusive or any other manner that Samsung deems to be inappropriate or offensive.
6. www.samsung.com constitutes an additional, voluntary and free of charge service from Samsung. Any entitlements to these services or to parts of these services are not given. Samsung is entitled at any time and in any manner to restrain or to completely cease the use of www.samsung.com.