Deliver deep visual impact
The Samsung narrow bezel video wall features bezel–to-bezel width of 1.7mm that minimizes the visual distraction of video walls without impacting imagery of products. The display produces a near-seamless picture across multiple screens.
Amplify image clarity
Combined with a non-glare panel, the narrow bezel video wall display is designed to help businesses create memorable content presentation under ambient light. This panel evenly distributes light throughout the screen, eliminating glare while maintaining content vibrancy and accuracy.
Extend content presentation capabilities
Samsung video wall offers a powerful UHD viewing experience with minimal effort or additional equipment. Have up to 5x5 wall configuration based on the use of DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI ports, the display can project UHD content across multiple screens simultaneously.
* As compared to a Samsung Full HD display. Dramatization for illustrative purposes only.
Share accurate and uniform content
Samsung multi-step factory calibration process tunes video walls to uniform brightness and colour throughout multiple displays. In addition to rigorous factory calibration, users can also manage brightness and colour uniformity with Samsung Color Expert Pro, a powerful free software program.
Cost saving mobile calibration with ease
Samsung Color Expert Pro Mobile solution provides a quick and easy video wall calibration through a mobile camera. With the solution’s intuitive UI, even non-expert users can adjust up to 5x5 video wall’s white balance simultaneously without the need for additional equipment.
*Some of the models may require the use of additional PC and Color Expert Pro software to calibrate the screens.*Samsung Color Expert Pro Mobile is only available on certain smartphone models.
Enjoy continuous performance
Samsung extreme narrow bezel video walls are engineered for continuous performance, eliminating maintenance expenses for users. The display features durable panels that offset backlight discrepancies while simultaneously protecting the display against heat and dust exposure.
* As compared to a Samsung Conventional display. Dramatization for illustrative purposes only.
Consistent content delivery for business
Designed to maintain performance in various indoor environment conditions, Samsung video wall produces an engaging viewing experience with the elevated contrast ratios and brightness. With continuous 24/7 operations, the display enables vivid and consistent content delivery for your business need.
All-in-one box with versatile usability
Backed by a Quad Core CPU, Signage Player Box allows for multi-source switching and a media player to coexist in a single box. Leveraging the embedded Samsung SMART Signage Platform, the box transforms video walls for faster information processing and easy content management with MagicINFO solution.
Highly configurable wall mounts
The user-friendly special wall mounts provide easy installation of video walls through minimal steps. Sized to the dimensions of the video wall, the wall mount allows users to install the mount first and fit into the video wall, eliminating tedious efforts to measure and adjust the wall mount size.
- Diagonal Size 55"
- Panel Type D-LED DID
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.63mm(H) x 0.63mm(V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 1209.6 x 680.4 mm
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178/178
- Response Time 8 ms
- Display Color 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48Hz ~ 75Hz
- Brightness Max 700 cd/m2
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio MEGA DCR
- HDMI In 2
- DP In 1
- DVI In 1
- Tuner In N/A
- USB 1
- Component In N/A
- Composite In 1
- RGB In D-Sub
- Audio In Stereo Mini Jack, RGB/DVI/HDMI
- Audio Out Stereo Mini Jack
- Video Out N/A
- RS232 In Yes
- RS232 Out Yes
- RJ45 In Yes
- RJ45 Out N/A
- IR In Yes
- IR Out Yes
- WiFi N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:297W, Typical:180W, BTU(Max):1013W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 1211.5 x 682.3 x 96.3 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 1355 x 809 x 320 mm
- Set Weight 21.0 kg
- Package Weight 27.4 kg
- VESA Mount 600 x 400 mm
- Media Player Option Type SBB(Slide In), Signage player box
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 (non-condensing)
- Special ACM Support(Advanced Color Management), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Haze 25%, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), Video Wall(15x15(OSD)), Video Wall Daisy Chain(10x10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain(Supporting UHD Resolution, HDCP support), Smart F/W update, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping)
- Mount WMN-55VD
- Energy Efficiency Class C
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548, (CISPR22), CCC(China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1, KC (Korea) : K60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, DP cable, stereo to DB9 cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
Video Wall UMH Series 55" (LH55UHFHLBB/GO)