How Can I Transfer Video To My Computer Using The USB Connection?
Video from your camcorder can be transferred to your computer using the USB or DVI connection. The quality of DVI video transfer is better than USB, however, USB transfer doesn't require the installation of any add in cards nor is it necessary to purchase additional software. The ULEAD software provided with your camcorder will allow you to transfer video from your tape to your computer in just a few short steps.
Before Transferring Video: To use USB streaming, the DV Driver, Video Codec and DirectX 9.0. programs must be installed in the PC. Insert the disc into the CD-Rom drive of your PC. Follow the steps for installing the driver and then install the ULEAD software.
- Open the ULEAD software.
- Rewind or Fast Forward the tape to the position you want to transfer from.
- Connect your Samsung camcorder to your PC using the USB Cable Provided.
- Set the mode switch on your camcorder to TAPE and turn the power on.
- Click the CAPTURE tab on the ULEAD software. It should be the same
or similar to the image below.
If the drivers have been properly installed, the Source field should show your Samsung Camcorder.
- Press PLAY on the Camcorder and Click CAPTURE VIDEO on the
- When the video is through transferring, or you've transferred up to the
point that you want, click STOP CAPTURE on the ULEAD software.
- Click the SHARE tab on the ULEAD Software and select the format you want to render the video in.
For more information on Video Transfer and Video Editing, view the attached
Ulead Manual or visit the ULEAD website where you
can browse tutorials, read FAQ's and request Technical Help.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .