How To Install i-Launcher On A PC For A WB250F Wi-Fi Camera
i-Launcher is Samsung camera software that allows you to play back files with Multimedia Viewer, and it provides links to Auto PC Backup and Firmware Upgrader.
1. Power the camera on.
2. Rotate the mode dial to Settings.
3. Select Connectivity.
4. Select i-Launcher and change the setting to On.
5. Power off the camera.
6. Connect the camera to the PC using a USB cable.
7. Power the camera back on.
8. Go to My Computer, and open the camera drive (it will be labled "CD Drive i-Launcher").
NOTE: No actual CD is necessary. i-Launcher software is on the built-in memory of the camera, the PC recognizes, or thinks of it as a CD Drive for installation purposes.
9. Double click iLinker.exe to start installation.
10. A pop-up message displays. Click Yes to continue installing i-Launcher.
11. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
12. Click I Agree to accept the next terms.
13. Select the destination folder and click Install.
14. All the files install. Click Finish once installation is complete.
NOTE: If the "Run Samsung i-Launcher" box is checked, i-Launcher will launch after finishing installation.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .