NX1 Camera: How to Download Custom Modes for Your Samsung NX1 Camera
Samsung NX1 Camera
Custom mode lets you create your own shooting modes by customizing options and saving them. In addition to creating your own custom modes, you can also download extra custom modes to a smartphone and then share them with your camera. These custom shooting settings (films) are available through the Samsung Camera Manager app.
Downloading Custom Modes
1. Turn the camera on.
2. On your smartphone, open the Samsung Camera Manager app.
Note: If you have not yet downloaded the Samsung Camera Manager app, click here for a video with instructions.
3. In the Samsung Camera Manager app on the smartphone, select "Pro Suggest Market."
4. Choose the desired film (custom mode), and download it. You can now use this new custom mode with your camera.
• The custom mode saved on the camera is automatically shared to a smartphone when the camera and a smartphone are connected.
• Some of the shooting settings for some films may not be supported on the camera.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .