NX1 Camera: How to Use Baseball Mode on the Samsung NX1 Camera
Samsung NX1 Camera
One of Samsung Auto Shot mode's three settings is Baseball, which allows the camera to automatically take the photo for you when it detects the baseball approaching the batter. The Baseball setting allows you to take professional-appearing photographs at baseball and softball games. To see how to use this setting to take a baseball shot, read below. To see how to use other Samsung Auto Shot mode settings, click here.
Note: For the best picture, place the camera on a tripod or other stable surface when using Auto Shot modes to keep your camera from shaking.
Using Baseball Mode
1. Rotate the mode dial to , and then select "Samsung Auto Shot."
2. Touch the icon and select Baseball .
3. Adjust the settings:
• The camera automatically takes the photo when it detects a ball at the estimated hitting point that you set by positioning a vertical line on the screen.
• To position the vertical line on the hitting point, drag the vertical line on the screen, scroll command dial 1 or 2, or rotate the navigation button.
• To change the location of the batter and the ball, tap and drag the vertical line to the batter‘s location facing the pitcher. You cannot drag the line into the opaque area on the screen.
4.Press the shutter button shortly before the motion takes place. For instance, press the shutter button just before the pitcher throws the baseball.
• The camera takes photos continuously when it detects the subject's movement.
• Press the MENU button to stop capturing.
Tips for best results:
• Baseball mode works in the 3:2 photo size.
• The camera may take a photo even when it does not detect a ball, such as when the subject is backlit, when you take photos indoors, or when you take photos without using a tripod.
• The camera may not take the photo properly under the following conditions:
◦ When shooting outside of a ± 20° angle of view from a batter‘s side (in the direction of a ball’s path).
◦ When the estimated hitting point is outside of the selectable area.
◦ If there is a net or fence between you and the subject.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .