Can The DP700A3D Be Used As A Monitor For A Secondary Device?
Monitor on a Secondary Device
The LCD screen on the All-In-One PC can be used as a monitor using an HDMI cable. To use this product as a monitor on a secondary device such as a computer, gaming console, DVD player, etc., follow the steps below.
1. Connect the HDMI IN port on the All-In-One PC to the HDMI OUT port on the secondary device using an HDMI cable.
2. Press the Source button on the front of the All-In-One PC to switch it to Monitor Mode.
• As long as the power cord is connected, you can use the LCD as a monitor, even when the computer itself is turned off.
• If the product is switched to monitor mode by pressing the Source button during operation, the operating system is not terminated. Press the Source button again to return to PC mode.
• If the product is switched to monitor mode, the audio is also switched accordingly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .