Chromebox: How Do I Connect A Monitor To My Samsung Chromebox?
Connecting A Monitor To My Chromebox
Your Chromebox comes with a DVI port and a DisplayPort (DP). Your connection method is based on the available ports on your monitor.
NOTE: You can purchase DVI to HDMI adapters, but we cannot guarantee the functionality of 3rd party adapters.
1. Connect the DVI cable to the DVI Out port on the back of the Chromebox.
2. Connect the other end of the DVI cable to the DVI In port on your monitor.
3. To set up audio, remove the front port cover. Connect an audio cable, or the audio plug on PC speakers, to the headphone jack located on the front of your Chromebox.
4. The monitor is now successfully connected.
1. Connect the DP cable to one of the DP Out ports on the back of the Chromebox.
2. Connect the other end of the DP cable to the DP In port on your monitor.
3. The monitor is now successfully connected.
NOTE: If you do not see an image on your screen:
• Make sure you connected the cable prior to powering on the Chromebox.
Try powering the Chromebox off and then on again if you did not.
• Make sure the cables are firmly connected to the ports.
• Make sure your monitor is on the correct Source.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .