How To Adjust The Contrast On The T28D310 HDTV Monitor
Adjust the Contrast
The Contrast controls how clear objects appear compared to the background. The higher the value, the clearer the image.
1. Press Menu button on the Samsung remote control.
2. Using the Up/Down arrow, select Picture.
3. Press the Up/Down arrows to select Contrast.
4. To increase the contrast, use the right arrow button. To decrease the contrast, press the left arrow button.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .