Removing The Samsung Natural Color Profile From Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98
Removing The Samsung Natural Color Profile
To remove the Samsung Color Profile from the Color Management Settings Page in Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, follow these steps:IMPORTANT:Make sure Photoshop is not opened during this process.
1. Right click the desktop, and then left click Properties. The Display Properties dialog appears.
2. Click the Settings tab, and then click the Advanced button.
3. Click the Color Management tab, highlight the Samsung Natural Color Profile, and then click Remove.
4.Click YES when the computer prompts that you will be removing the default color profile for the device.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Open Photoshop after the computer restarts.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .