Removing The Samsung Natural Color Profile From Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98
Removing The Samsung Natural Color Profile
To remove the Samsung Color Profile from the Color Management Settings Page in Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, follow these steps:IMPORTANT:Make sure Photoshop is not opened during this process.
1. Right click the desktop, and then left click Properties. The Display Properties dialog appears.
2. Click the Settings tab, and then click the Advanced button.
3. Click the Color Management tab, highlight the Samsung Natural Color Profile, and then click Remove.
4.Click YES when the computer prompts that you will be removing the default color profile for the device.
5. Restart the computer.
6. Open Photoshop after the computer restarts.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .