What Is Magic Upscale On My Monitor?
Samsung Magic Upscale
Magic Upscale Technology improves image quality to such a level that you will only receive a better picture. Enjoy enhanced image quality no matter how the original picture quality is. Magic Upscale prevents image degradation when scaling up and gives only brilliant and pristine colours and images. And it also makes images on the monitor appear clearer and sharper than on a note pc. Magic Upscale enhances the layers of the picture details and the vividness of the picture.
• The function has more obvious effects on low-resolution pictures.
• This menu is not available when is in Cinema or Dynamic Contrast mode.
• This menu is not available when Game Mode is enabled.
• The functions available on the monitor may vary depending on the model. Refer to the actual product.
Configuring SAMSUNG MAGIC Upscale
1. Press any button on the front of the product to display the Key guide. Next, press [MENU] to display the corresponding menu screen.
2. Press  to move to PICTURE and press  on the product.
3. Press  to move to and press  on the product.
The following screen will appear.
Comparing with Mode1, Mode2 has a stronger effect.
4. Press  to move to the option you want and press [ ].
5. The selected option will be applied.
NOTE: The Samsung Magic Upscale option is not available in the Cinema, Dynamic Contrast, and Game modes.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .