Cleaning The Microwave.
Care and Cleaning
Follow these instructions to clean and care for your oven.
- Keep the inside of the oven clean. Food particles and spilled liquids can stick to the oven walls, causing the oven to work less efficiently.
- Wipe up spills immediately. Use a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not use harsh detergents or abrasives.
- To help loosen baked on food particles or liquids, heat two cups of water (add the juice of one lemon if you desire to keep the oven fresh) in a four-cup measuring glass at High power for five minutes or until boiling. Let stand in the oven for one or two minutes. The heat and steam help to soften the food.
- Remove the glass tray from the oven when cleaning the oven or tray. To prevent the tray from breaking, handle it carefully and do not put it in water immediately after cooking. Wash the tray carefully in warm sudsy water or in the dishwasher.
- For the Control Panel
Wipe with a soft, damp cloth. Dry immediately with a soft cloth. Do not spray any solution directly onto the controls.
- Clean the outside surface of the oven with soap and a damp cloth. Dry with a soft cloth. To prevent damage to the operating parts of the oven, don't let water seep into the openings.
- Wash the door window with very mild soap and water. Be sure to use a soft cloth to avoid scratching.
- If steam accumulates inside or outside the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. Steam can accumulate when operating the oven in high humidity and in no way indicates microwave leakage.
- Never operate the oven without food in it; this can damage the magnetron tube or glass tray. You may wish to leave a cup of water in the oven when it is not in use to prevent damage if the oven is accidentally turned on.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .