Samsung Washer - Clean the Detergent Drawer
2. Press the release lever (A) on the inside of the detergent drawer and.
3. And pull the detergent drawer out at the same time.
4. Remove the softener compartment and the liquid detergent guide (optional) from the detergent drawer.
5. Wash all parts under running water.
6. Clean the detergent drawer recess with an old toothbrush.
7. Replace the softener compartment and the liquid detergent guide(optional) by pushing them firmly into the detergent drawer.
8. Push the detergent drawer back into place.
Note: To remove any remaining detergent, perform a rinse cycle without any laundry in the drum.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .