How do I dry pillows using my DV8600 Dryer with MultiSteam, 7.4 cu.ft (DV50K8600EV)?
The best way to dry items is to follow the instructions on the care label. If no drying instructions are provided, use Normal cycle. We also recommend to add a couple of dry towels and two (clean) tennis balls to help the tumbling action and to fluff the pillows.
Important: Do not dry kapok or foam pillows using a heated drying cycle. You can dry these items in the dryer only if you use Air Fluff cycle.
Note: The provided information refers to the appliances sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from appliances sold in other countries.
Drying guide for pillows
1. Place the pillow, two (clean) tennis balls and a couple of dry towels into the dryer. If your pillows are not too big you can dry two of them at the same time.
Important: To keep the performance and increase the lifetime of your dryer, keep dryer loads no more than two thirds of the drum's capacity. Half is even better.
2. Press POWER to turn the dryer on.
3. Normal is a default setting for drying cycle. Otherwise, press Normal on the left-most panel to select that cycle.
4. Press START/PAUSE for 3 seconds to start the selected cycle.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .