How do I set the salmon steak function on my Electric Range (NE58K9500SG)?
The Healthy Cook feature provides a healthier cooking method for cooking rice casseroles containing vegetables, herbs, chicken breasts, etc. This function is specially designed to cook salmon steaks. When using this function, you do not need to preheat the oven prior to cooking. The temperature and cooking time depend on the quantity and thickness.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
How to set the salmon steak function
1. Press Healthy Cook.
2. Press 4 on the number pad to select Salmon steak.
3. The default temperature is 350 °F or 177 °C (depending on the temperature unit you are using). Enter the temperature you want to use on the number pad.
Note: For example, touch 2, 0 and 0 to set the temperature to 200 °C.
4. Press START/SET to begin cooking the salmon steak.
5. Press OVEN OFF at any time to turn the feature off and stop the cooking process.
Cooking salmon steak recommendations
The recommendations below are for reference only. When using any Healthy Cook function, you do not need to preheat the oven prior to cooking.
➲ Quantity: 3 pieces or a total of 19,5 oz (550 g).
➲ Rack position: 5.
➲ Default temperature: 350 °F or 177 °C.
➲ Oven temperature: 350 °F (or 177 °C) to 425 °F (or 218 °C).
➲ Cooking time: 30 to 40 minutes.
➲ General recommendations:
• Put the salmon steaks on a tray or baking dish.
• Season the salmon after cooking if desired.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .